StoryLand Central
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

"Like" our Anti-TL Facebook Page!

3 posters

Go down

"Like" our Anti-TL Facebook Page!  Empty "Like" our Anti-TL Facebook Page!

Post by Babi Mon Sep 24, 2012 1:31 am

Page name: Teamlava Treats Players like Crap

LINK: https://www.facebook.com/TeamLavaTreatsPlayersLikeCrap

We need more support so pls invite all your friends!

Last edited by Babi on Fri Oct 12, 2012 2:09 pm; edited 4 times in total
Babi
Babi
Admin

https://storyland.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

"Like" our Anti-TL Facebook Page!  Empty Re: "Like" our Anti-TL Facebook Page!

Post by Aussie Delight Mon Sep 24, 2012 12:49 pm

Hello Babi, thanks for using my Aussie Delights photo your FB page it looks Awesome & just to let you team Loser's gave me back my other Bakery Bakers Delight st8 ID Bigmarnn69 tonight so I have removed their stupid smart arse smiley face & re installed my Original massage, don't know how long before they take it away again. Also do you if anyone else has kicked out of apples gaming centre because when they took my Aussie Delights bakery they sent me a new apple gaming agreement which was 12 pages long, talk about apple Dictatorship.
I wouldn't agree to it so they kicked me out of the gaming centre & removed all my game off my ipad2. That's what has revved me up & to then they messed with my bakery messages & put those stupid smiley faces down in both my bakery's. It look like they will not be giving back my Aussie Delight bakery because it doesn't give me a date .

Aussie Delight

Back to top Go down

"Like" our Anti-TL Facebook Page!  Empty not happy with TL

Post by AndroidLover Tue Sep 25, 2012 2:48 pm

I am not happy with Team Lava at all. They put people with Apple products ahead of people with Android products. This is all Apples fault. It is also TL's fault because they let it happen. Mad
But right now Apple is having many problems, karma is swinging around to slap them in the face because of their greed, and their false accusations against Samsung. Smile

I agree with what your saying. apple dictatorship has touch many games, phones, etc.

I worked on my Farm Story for along time. When I was told I could not transfer because I don't have an apple product I was very upset to say the least. I loved that game, and I refuse to open up a new game from the beginning just because I do not own an apple product. If you own the iphone then you can have your games "transferred". I have the e-mails to prove that! Cool

As for people being banned I am still trying to see what is going on with that. I am in FB and I will go to the Anti-TL FB page.
Sad

Thank you for letting me talk and allowing me to agree with how you feel. Very Happy
AndroidLover
AndroidLover

Back to top Go down

Post by Babi Fri Oct 05, 2012 10:47 pm

Aussie Delight wrote:Hello Babi, thanks for using my Aussie Delights photo your FB page it looks Awesome & just to let you team Loser's gave me back my other Bakery Bakers Delight st8 ID Bigmarnn69 tonight so I have removed their stupid smart arse smiley face & re installed my Original massage, don't know how long before they take it away again. Also do you if anyone else has kicked out of apples gaming centre because when they took my Aussie Delights bakery they sent me a new apple gaming agreement which was 12 pages long, talk about apple Dictatorship.
I wouldn't agree to it so they kicked me out of the gaming centre & removed all my game off my ipad2. That's what has revved me up & to then they messed with my bakery messages & put those stupid smiley faces down in both my bakery's. It look like they will not be giving back my Aussie Delight bakery because it doesn't give me a date .

Hey Aussie, I'm glad you found your way here where you can share you thoughts without retaliation! So far, you are the only one I know who received the 12 page agreement. This is just so ethically wrong. I really hope you continue to fight hard for what you paid for. Your story and photo has painted a clear picture of what TL is all about. If us StoryLanders can do anything to help out, just let us know! Wink
Babi
Babi
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Babi Fri Oct 05, 2012 10:50 pm

AndroidLover wrote:I am not happy with Team Lava at all. They put people with Apple products ahead of people with Android products. This is all Apples fault. It is also TL's fault because they let it happen. Mad
But right now Apple is having many problems, karma is swinging around to slap them in the face because of their greed, and their false accusations against Samsung. Smile

I agree with what your saying. apple dictatorship has touch many games, phones, etc.

I worked on my Farm Story for along time. When I was told I could not transfer because I don't have an apple product I was very upset to say the least. I loved that game, and I refuse to open up a new game from the beginning just because I do not own an apple product. If you own the iphone then you can have your games "transferred". I have the e-mails to prove that! Cool

As for people being banned I am still trying to see what is going on with that. I am in FB and I will go to the Anti-TL FB page.
Sad

Thank you for letting me talk and allowing me to agree with how you feel. Very Happy

Welcome! Yeah, their inequality with Android vs. Apple is just one of about a thousand things they are doing wrong. We knew they were capable of just putting the same things on both platforms.

By the way, I see you haven't verified yet. Please check your messages (click "message" towards the top right corner) for instructions on how. If you need help, just PM me. After verifying, you will be able to join others in the main discussion! Very Happy
Babi
Babi
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum